MICHIGAN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, mjunak. I just found out myself that I passed Electrical - Power depth. Woohoo!

You know, there's another guy in my department at work who took both the FE and PE back to back this October. He got both letters Saturday saying that he passed. Now that, I think, is some feat.

^ I guess! :appl: :respect:

Congrats DWP :bananalama:

Congrats!

Does anyone know how long it takes for the MI board to process the application form/paperwork?

Somewhere between about six and sixteen weeks. I think I have the record for the longest wait (on EB.com) at sixteen, but that was after the April '07 exam. They seem to have been faster in the last couple exam cycles.

They will cash your check immediately, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to y'all who have passed. Glad you don't have to wait any longer.

PAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEDDDDD Geotechnical engineering depth

second time

Thank you my God Jesus Christ

What a relief.

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Thanks to the site- It gave me a lot of useful information and company while waiting for the results

Congrats to all who passed and better luck to those who didn't make it this time.

:pASSED2: :pASSED2: bump

PAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEDDDDD Geotechnical engineering depth
second time

Thank you my God Jesus Christ

What a relief.

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Thanks to the site- It gave me a lot of useful information and company while waiting for the results

Congrats to all who passed and better luck to those who didn't make it this time.

:pASSED2: :pASSED2: bump
Congrats emanuel! I had the PE stuff bookmarked for over 4 years. I'm glad to be done with it.

Congrats, emanuel! What a great Christmas surprise. Hope you will stay around.

Somewhere between about six and sixteen weeks. I think I have the record for the longest wait (on EB.com) at sixteen, but that was after the April '07 exam. They seem to have been faster in the last couple exam cycles.
They will cash your check immediately, though.
Did you have all your paperwork ready at the time? They cashed my check in a few weeks ago but my verifications have been rolling in. min of 3 PEs and min of 5 verification forms total. It wasn't that easy finding PE's.

All of my references told me they sent their form in within a week of me sending my application in.

I only had to wait 5 weeks for them to process my paperwork. I had the application in the week after New Years and all my references in a week after that. I think it was 5 weeks after all the references were in, so 6 weeks total.

I called them up and they said my application was lined up for review. :party-smiley-048:

I had to go through a bit more trouble of getting my FE verification since I took it when I was living in a different state.

Has anyone received confirmation that their application is being processed or received their PE certificate?

I sent my application in around the end of December but they didn't get all of the other forms until mid to late January (recommendations, etc...) I had to request the FE scores from another state too. They said the packet was complete and awaiting review about 6 weeks ago (counting from when they received everything). The person on the phone said they don't prepare the app for review until everything comes in.

WOO HOO!

I checked the MI PE license search and found my info. It was posted today but the license expires 10/31/09? I paid the first year license fee, so I am not sure why it expires in about 7 months.

I mailed the application in the last week of December, but I sent all documents by the middle of January - so it took about 8 weeks total.

Did anyone else get their license info?

Just checked and mine's still not up there. Turned everything in at about the same time...hope there's not a problem with mine.

I looked up some other PE's and apparently MI's licenses expire on October 31. When I first moved into the state I paid for a full year on my vehicle registrations only to find out that I had to renew in 4 months. I think this is probably the same thing - they issued it in March but you have to renew in October of each year.

Just checked and mine's still not up there. Turned everything in at about the same time...hope there's not a problem with mine.

Of course I got anxious and called yesterday. My file is "complete and in line for review". Same thing they told me when I called 3 weeks ago...

I'm just impatient. I need the "piece of paper" to get a bonus at work for becoming registered, passing result isn't enough. That's MY econonic stimulus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back