Megan Fox

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats is hilarious & salient - funny it mentions Jolie, who is someone i never really thought was all that hot - certainly not "fugly or a double bagger", just not really smokin' hot (like J. Aniston for instance) IMO.

thats is hilarious & salient - funny it mentions Jolie, who is someone i never really thought was all that hot - certainly not "fugly or a double bagger", just not really smokin' hot (like J. Aniston for instance) IMO.
I thought Jolie was really hot in Hackers. After that, she started pumping fat into her lips and got breast implants, now I think she's ugly.

I with you guys on Jolie, I think she drops ratings at every turn.

I think Fox is OK. Not a double bagger, but not in the top half of my 'list'.

I thought Jolie was really hot in Hackers. After that, she started pumping fat into her lips and got breast implants, now I think she's ugly.
I have thought her hottest role was as the demon mother of Grendel in Beowulf (which totally f'd up as a movie anyways)

i know i'm in the minority of straight males, but i am not attracted to her AT ALL! she's FUGLY! give me natalie portman or denise milani any day over that girl.

I don't agree, but I know what you are saying, Angie Jolie is the same way for me, just not my cup of tea I guess.

I like Megan Fox, but Salma Hayek is more my speed.

salma_hayek_dusk_til_dawn_fAaysq1.sized.jpg
~1997?

36438.jpg
still hot in 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit I have come back to this thread 2 times today, just to look at Salma in her Dusk til Dawn stripper costume.

She's a butterface. I was always more of a Katherine Zeta Jones kind of guy, until Michael Douglas had been there.

She's a butterface. I was always more of a Katherine Zeta Jones kind of guy, until Michael Douglas had been there.
wow, never heard anyone think Salma was a butterface. Kathy Zeta I agree with, but she doesn't have Salma's chesticles.

^ I had the exact same thought. The last time I watched SNL, Keven Nealon was still doing Weekend Update.

Back