Mechanical Engineering 2008 Test Masters notes Available

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you selling them/giving them away? What format are they in? I may be interested.

Thanks.

BORICUAZO

Are you taking the ME PE in April? I'll be taking it in April (machine design depth) for the first time. I took the "other board" sample exam yesterday and got reamed! About 50%, including guesses. Any suggestions for the exam? Thanks.

BORICUAZO
Are you taking the ME PE in April? I'll be taking it in April (machine design depth) for the first time. I took the "other board" sample exam yesterday and got reamed! About 50%, including guesses. Any suggestions for the exam? Thanks.
I'll take it on April, Thermal & Fluids. Not the first time...! The other board sample exam is very difficult, NOT representative of the real exam. I suggest you to work NCEES sample exam and take a look to T&F and HVAC deph modules, which have some Machine Design problems (i.e., HVAC 535-536). NCEES sample exam is much more reresentative of the real exam.

Are you selling them/giving them away? What format are they in? I may be interested.
Thanks.
Yes, selling! The notes are very organized with sample problems and solutions. Some of the instructors were former ncees graders. I paid $1795 for the review course and workshop. I will sell them for $850.

Back