• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ME PE exam study materials for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djk

Reaction score
Now that I (thankfully) passed the ME PE test, I have the following for sale.

Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam by Lindeburg, 12th Ed

101 Solved Mechanical Engineering Problems by Lindeburg

Mechanical PE Sample Exam by Lindeburg

All 3 'Six-Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam' (HVAC and Refrig, Machine Design, and Thermal and Fluids)

Mechanical Engineering PE Problems & Solutions, Hamelink and Constance, 8th Ed

Mechanical Engineering PE Sample Exam, Hamelink, 2nd Ed

NCEES Mechanical Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions

(All purchased new in 2008)

Also,

Gas Tables - Thermodynamics Properties of Air Products of Combustion and Combustion Gases by Keenan & Kaye, Copyright 1945

Thermodynamic Properties of Steam, Including Data for the Liquid and Solid Phases, Keenan & Keyes (1936) Very old, somewhat worn, but very useful book as properties are broken down into very small increments

Mechanical Engineering Problems and Solutions, by Richard Pefley, 6th Ed

The first nine are in excellent to good shape, all purchased new in 2008, no writing inside or highlighted portions. This set, plus the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual by Lindeburg (not included), are all that is needed to pass the exam.

I would like to sell these as a set for $300 plus $20 for shipping, but will consider offers or splitting them up.

If interested contact me at [email protected]

Good luck on your test!

Now that I (thankfully) passed the ME PE test, I have the following for sale.

101 Solved Mechanical Engineering Problems by Lindeburg

All 3 'Six-Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam' (HVAC and Refrig, Machine Design, and Thermal and Fluids)

Mechanical Engineering PE Problems & Solutions, Hamelink and Constance, 8th Ed

Mechanical Engineering PE Sample Exam, Hamelink, 2nd Ed

Also,

Gas Tables - Thermodynamics Properties of Air Products of Combustion and Combustion Gases by Keenan & Kaye, Copyright 1945

Thermodynamic Properties of Steam, Including Data for the Liquid and Solid Phases, Keenan & Keyes (1936) Very old, somewhat worn, but very useful book as properties are broken down into very small increments

Mechanical Engineering Problems and Solutions, by Richard Pefley, 6th Ed

The first nine are in excellent to good shape, all purchased new in 2008, no writing inside or highlighted portions. This set, plus the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual by Lindeburg (not included), are all that is needed to pass the exam.

I would like to sell these as a set for $300 plus $20 for shipping, but will consider offers or splitting them up.

If interested contact me at [email protected]

Good luck on your test!
I still have the following available:

Plus, Gas Tables - Thermodynamics Properties of Air Products of Combustion and Combustion Gases by Keenan & Kaye, Copyright 1945

Contact me at [email protected] if interested in all or part.

Good luck on your exam...

I still have the following available:

Plus, Gas Tables - Thermodynamics Properties of Air Products of Combustion and Combustion Gases by Keenan & Kaye, Copyright 1945

Contact me at [email protected] if interested in all or part.

Good luck on your exam...
All books have now been sold. Good luck on your exam to everybody who viewed this, and particularly to the two guys who bought my books.

Back