MD Result (Oct.2009)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck to everyone! Last full week of waiting! This week will fly by! When do you think results will come out next week. I am betting on Monday or Tuesday...

Does anyone know if they will mail the results first or post them on their website first? I mean lets say they want to get the results out on Monday, would they mail them on Monday and then post the list of successful candidates on Tuesday? Or both on the same day? I just wanted to know what's more important to check, the mailbox or their website. :huh:

Does anyone know if they will mail the results first or post them on their website first? I mean lets say they want to get the results out on Monday, would they mail them on Monday and then post the list of successful candidates on Tuesday? Or both on the same day? I just wanted to know what's more important to check, the mailbox or their website. :huh:
It is never written in stone what they will do first... Last time candidates received letter before the website was updated. This time I think it is going to be the same thing. Last time website was updated the next day after few people received there results via mail.

Unfortunately I did not receive my mail so I had to look on website the next day.

It is never written in stone what they will do first... Last time candidates received letter before the website was updated. This time I think it is going to be the same thing. Last time website was updated the next day after few people received there results via mail.

Unfortunately I did not receive my mail so I had to look on website the next day.

Thanks for ur response.. I'll keep checking my mailbox!

MD results will be mailed and website will be updated on or around 6th January....
:mad: that seems too far...
Yes, but thats what they are aiming for... But if you look at it.. This week will go by pretty quickly! and then on Wednesday of next week it will be 6th! I would still not be surprised if they could make it on 5th... But state employees and earlier than deadline.... I am being too optimistic!

Last edited by a moderator:
MD results will be mailed and website will be updated on or around 6th January....
:mad: that seems too far...
Yes, but thats what they are aiming for... But if you look at it.. This week will go by pretty quickly! and then on Wednesday of next week it will be 6th! I would still not be surprised if they could make it on 5th... But state employees and earlier than deadline.... I am being too optimistic!
I am not surprised to that. MD is always slow. Good luck to everyone waiting for the result including me.

I pass.....Yuh......Second time is a charm. I should study the first time. I had 53/80 the first time. Anyway, I pass...... :multiplespotting: :beerchug: :party-smiley-048:

I am so happy I passed the exam!!! This is great news for me to celebrate New Year of 2010!!

Wish you all are lucky and Happy New Year!!!!!

Yingli

Seems like a lot of guys passed in MD. My colleague gave the exam in MD, and he told there were total of like around 230-240, and I see that around 185 passed. Nice pass rate. Congrats to everyone who did, and best of luck for those who have to re-appear. Keep trying hard.

I think the pass rate is about 50%, 185/383.
Considering quite a few people did not show up during the exam, the pass rate is more than 50%.

In fact in my row only 2 persons were sitting in 5 positions.

The waiting is over. They posted results for the PE on the website yesterday evening.

I passed!

Back