• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Material from Review Course - Civil PE Exam, All 5 Modules Available

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kragness

Reaction score
Do you want to pass the Civil PE Exam? Look no further! I took a review class from a very reputable organization for the April 2008 exam that guaranteed that if you worked all the problems from their study materials, you would pass the exam. I studied all the material provided and I passed! I am selling all of my study materials that will give you the ticket to passing the exam on the first try.

This review material was written for the April 2008 administration of the exam, so it is the most current and up-to-date material. The study material has concentrated reviews for all 5 modules of the exam: transportation, water resources, structural, geotechnical, and construction. It includes notes for a detailed review of every subject as well as many, many practice problems and solutions.

I am willing to sell the study modules separately if you only need one or two of them.

You will not be disappointed with this review material. The problems in the study material are almost exactly like the problems you will encounter on the exam. (I speak from experience on this). The notes can be bound in a 3-ring binder. I will only send you the paper notes (and not the binders) so you can save on shipping. Or if you prefer, I can included the binders for an additional shipping cost.

Please contact me at [email protected] to see what I have available!

Latest posts

Back