• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold CA Seismic and Surveying Study Materials for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcX

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I recently passed the CA-specific Civil PE exams (seismic and survey) and I'm selling my study materials. ASCE 7-16 is also very recommended for the Seismic Exam, but I don't have that one. All the materials below are unmarked (no pencil marks or tabs).

For Seismic:
1. Seismic Design Review Workbook by Steven T. Hiner (Fifth printing, August 2021, based on 2018 IBC and ASCE 7-16)
2. 2018 IBC (good reference material for information not captured in Hiner's workbook)

For Surveying:
1. Civil PE Surveying Review Reference Manual by Kirk Torossian (Edition 6.3, for 2018 Test Plan). It has a great list of formulas and glossary that comes in handy during the exam. I used CPESR's online question test bank to study for the exam and increase my speed.
2. Civil Surveying Review Workshop/Workbook by Reza Mahallati (2023). It is more thorough than the CPESR's reference manual and includes practice problems, 5 practice quizzes and one 2.5 hr practice exam.

These are available for pick up in the Bay Area (Alameda County) or I can ship with extra shipping fee. Please contact me if interested.

Asking $200 for all of them or best offer. Can also sell them separately, if needed.

Back