Maserati driver kills a man

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how stupid some of the comments at the bottom of the page are as well. Like the one about how driving 90+ mph through a residential neighborhood is NOT reckless driving. Yeah, that was one of the first things we learned in driver's ed... "go ahead and drive 4x the speed limit, just make sure y'all keep a handle on it!"

I am really shocked that they didn't do a Blood Alcohol test for a guy doing 90 mph that hit a house and killed someone after attending a wedding. I don't know about you guys but I never attend one without a couple of barley sodas in me.

My cousin works for the guy and as you might be able to tell from the article, he's a total loon. SDI has essentially gone out of business and a lot of their staff were told not to go to work because they were worrying about this **** bag going postal.

I wonder if Arial (the prosecutor/solicitor) is up to some **** with the murder charge. Vehicular homicide/manslaughter would have been an appropriate charge but I find it highly unlikely that he'll get convicted of murder, and he can't be tried twice for the same crime (double jeapordy) so I think he'll get off scott free. If he had been charged with vehicular homicide/manslaughter he probably would have done 10 years or so. I think the solicitor is intentionally fucking up the case. No question that the cops were intentional on not administering the blood alcohol test. This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow - went through the back of the house and came out in the front yard, if I read that correctly.

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11511277

GREENVILLE, SC (AP) - A South Carolina man has been placed on probation for three years for reckless homicide after his speeding Maserati hit a house and killed a Greenville man.
Circuit Judge James Williams on Monday also ordered John Ludwig to perform 500 hours of community service.
Jeez...a slap on the wrist.

And Plaxico is spending 2 years in jail for shooting himself... Oh wait, let's not go there. :D

Back