MARYLAND - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another day, another hope! I only see a bleak chance that we will get our results today.... But still that little bit of hope comes right back to me every morning!!!!
Yeah, it's another day. I don't see any chance but I will still check the MD website. Good luck to all of us.

Yeah, it's another day. I don't see any chance but I will still check the MD website. Good luck to all of us.
Alright, guys -- today's the DAY. I feel it, I know it, I believe it [and any other affirmations you can think of]...

So...there!

This is a busy topic on this site -- with 180 replies, there are 10,943 views == alot of people checking for exam results from MD!

Alright, guys -- today's the DAY. I feel it, I know it, I believe it [and any other affirmations you can think of]...
So...there!
Urnatty, MD state board can sure use your energy and enthusiasm!!! I do not think they will be out today.... They will be out perhaps by this time tomorrow! 24 hours to go!!!

I hope we all passed..... (although I am really really really worried about myself)......

10,900 out of 10,943 views are credited to vhmehta! :D

Just kidding V! I totally understand how you feel coz I'm feeling it too. We can only hope.

This is a busy topic on this site -- with 180 replies, there are 10,943 views == alot of people checking for exam results from MD!

10,900 out of 10,943 views are credited to vhmehta! :D
Just kidding V! I totally understand how you feel coz I'm feeling it too. We can only hope.
ANd WHO knows how many "views" of the MD License Lookup site and DLLR test results webpage there have been -- I know that I'm checking it every 10 minutes today!!

Maybe I'm the reason MD can't get the results posted...too much ACTIVITY on the site??!!

Anybody else losing there mind and checking the MD webpage compulsively??

ANd WHO knows how many "views" of the MD License Lookup site and DLLR test results webpage there have been -- I know that I'm checking it every 10 minutes today!!
Maybe I'm the reason MD can't get the results posted...too much ACTIVITY on the site??!!

Anybody else losing there mind and checking the MD webpage compulsively??
Urnatty, I was checking it from Monday till yesturday.... But today, I have not opened the MD site yet.... I am feeling that results are coming tomorrow perhaps by this time......

But I agree that there must be so many people visiting the MD site!! They could have earned some much needed money! I hope tomorrow at this time we will be posting our results!!!!

Urnatty, I was checking it from Monday till yesturday.... But today, I have not opened the MD site yet.... I am feeling that results are coming tomorrow perhaps by this time......
But I agree that there must be so many people visiting the MD site!! They could have earned some much needed money! I hope tomorrow at this time we will be posting our results!!!!
Your approach seems to be a healthier one than mine...maybe for peace of mind I will STOP checking every 10 minutes...and just check at lunch, end of the day, etc.

It is exhausting -- this wait....

... I feel it, I know it, I believe it [and any other affirmations you can think of]...
ok, here's one;

"I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!", Daily Affirmations With Stuart Smalley

Considering the state workers have to prep for the weekend tomorrow, I will guess that results will be out today, maybe at 3:57 pm, but today.

Considering the state workers have to prep for the weekend tomorrow, I will guess that results will be out today, maybe at 3:57 pm, but today.
The website update is a work for IT team and letters are prepared by another team. Both are possibly working independent to each other. I am still sticking with tomorrow morning. Friday is a good day to release results..... ) Just my gut feeling.

I have never sent out drawings for permit on Thursday if Friday was the last day. If the architect tells us to give drawings by Friday, then we send them on Friday, not on Thursday.... (Again this is what I do, does not mean state board would do the same>..)

I think now is kind of late for state employees to update their website. Oh well, tomorrow is another day. And hopefully, MD will release the result tomorrow.

Tomorrow our long wait will be over and we all will receive our much awaited results. 77 days after the exam I even don't know what to expect...

bph: I will be with this website pretty early tomorrow even though I am off...

Urnatty, bph, trees, jack: I wish you all good luck.. although I know you all will pass the exams!

I wish good luck to all the people waiting for MD results... I wonder who will be the first person to post the results on the board.... Urnatty.... or may be trees.... or may be someone else..

I may not be the one to post the results first as I have a 2 and half year toddler at home who would not let me sit at computer whole morning...

GOOD LUCK... I will be praying a lot today and tomorrow morning! :holyness:

If I don't pass, I wonder which state I will choose to take the test in Oct.....hmmmmm... I wonder.... :huh:

Tomorrow our long wait will be over and we all will receive our much awaited results. 77 days after the exam I even don't know what to expect...

Urnatty, bph, trees, jack: I wish you all good luck.. although I know you all will pass the exams!

I wish good luck to all the people waiting for MD results... I wonder who will be the first person to post the results on the board.... Urnatty.... or may be trees.... or may be someone else..

I may not be the one to post the results first as I have a 2 and half year toddler at home who would not let me sit at computer whole morning...

I guess too late to hear anything today - tomorrow [i hope!! Nothing is for sure...THAT'S SURE].

Good luck to all - bph, V, trees, hopeful, and the rest...our wait will be done by this time tomorrow??!!

Thanks Vh. Hope tomorrow is a good day off for you, and good luck to everyone.

I have a question: this was my third time sitting for the FE. In the state of Maryland, 3 time failures must sit out two years. Is that a state rule only, or can I apply to take it in another state in October?

Back