Maryland PE Status

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to PCS this morning and they indicated that they had not been contacted by Maryland DLLR. I then called MDDLLR to ask if there had been a change in the status. DLLR indicated that they had contacted PCS to release the results but PCS had not gotten back to them yet and therefore may not know the results may be released. THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY ANOTHER MIDDLE MAN!!!

I am calling PCS back right now.
BUREAUCRACY !!!

I just spoke with the board and they said the "result are going out now" so my guess is that probably, I repeat probably we 'll have the results sometime next week.

How was DLLR duped into working with PCS? I feel like our tax dollars are being wasted!

It'd really help if we all relax and enjoy the holidays and then come January, check the results. If you pass it'd be another celebration, if you didn't then atleast you have spent the holidays without a damper. Think about it

I love the drinking smiley faces, too funny.

I hope we find out today, the waiting is gnawing at me. If we don't find out today, I predict next Wednesday evening.

Discipline--construction.

Civil/Structural

PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to everyone who passed and keep your head up if you did not.

Paased Civil Structral!

This afternoon my company happened to have a big party, yeah!!!

Back