PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks
it should be on the website, but has not been updated yet...

I keep checking...I want my number...

the owner has just come in and congradulated me, and told me to have the clerk order my stamp :D

it said on the letter my certificate should be delivered within 90 days...but my EIT one came within 10 days...

at this point, I'm just so freakin' relieved, the party mode has not sunk in yet...

just goes to show, an old dog can still wag his tail  :rotfl:
I emailed the State Board and they said that once we (and they) receive the results the State has upto 90 days to provide with us a certification number.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks

it should be on the website, but has not been updated yet...

I keep checking...I want my number...

the owner has just come in and congradulated me, and told me to have the clerk order my stamp :D

it said on the letter my certificate should be delivered within 90 days...but my EIT one came within 10 days...

at this point, I'm just so freakin' relieved, the party mode has not sunk in yet...

just goes to show, an old dog can still wag his tail? :rotfl:
I emailed the State Board and they said that once we (and they) receive the results the State has upto 90 days to provide with us a certification number.
that's what is says on the pass letter too...but I got my EIT number within 2 weeks...

we'll just have to wait it out :(

the last round appears to have been issued on 7/28 ~ 1 month after results

yep PE073587 thru PE073851 all issued 7/28 via examination...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back