PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck Sapper. Thank you for serving. :claps:

Way to go Art!!!!!!! Come on man, give up some datails about your wait. Am I the only one that got hammered and waited around by the mailbox like a friggin stalker? It was a Saturday so I didn't have to worry about work but still..........

:congrats:

Way to go Art!!!!!!! Come on man, give up some datails about your wait. Am I the only one that got hammered and waited around by the mailbox like a friggin stalker? It was a Saturday so I didn't have to worry about work but still..........
I was fine for about 8 weeks...

it started making me buggy when others started getting results...

the last week has been, shall we say, 'anxious'...to say the least :rotfl:

I'm not a drinking man, gave it up a long time a go...might have 1/2 dozen drinks a year, if that...

but I got a bottle of tequila with my name on it, and permission to embaress my wife for one night with my drunkin' foolishness...

it's kinda hard to get too crazy when guys like Sapper are getting shipped out...it just doesn't sit right...my nephew just got back...Maj USAF did back to backs in 'Stan & Iraq...major sukage...here's to all getting home safe & soon...

between that, and some good guys not passing, I'll be drinking one for them too

Way to go Art!!!!!!!  Come on man, give up some datails about your wait.  Am I the only one that got hammered and waited around by the mailbox like a friggin stalker?  It was a Saturday so I didn't have to worry about work but still..........

I'm not a drinking man, gave it up a long time a go...might have 1/2 dozen drinks a year, if that...

but I got a bottle of tequila with my name on it, and permission to embaress my wife for one night with my drunkin' foolishness...

it's kinda hard to get too crazy when guys like Sapper are getting shipped out...it just doesn't sit right...my nephew just got back...Maj USAF did back to backs in 'Stan & Iraq...major sukage...here's to all getting home safe & soon...

Nice going Art. Is the fact that you passed reflected on the PA verification website? I was wondering if results could actually be checked on there...or if this database was something that won't be updated until the future.

http://www.licensepa.state.pa.us/default.asp

I ask only because I am still listed as an EIT myself...but I wasn't sure if this is something that gets updated now or later. I haven't received my letter yet (should be today...as I have been out of the country and had the mail on hold)...and I am trying to get my failure notice as quickly as possible!

Thanks

:wait

Way to go Art!!!!!!!? Come on man, give up some datails about your wait.? Am I the only one that got hammered and waited around by the mailbox like a friggin stalker?? It was a Saturday so I didn't have to worry about work but still..........

Nice going Art. Is the fact that you passed reflected on the PA verification website? I was wondering if results could actually be checked on there...or if this database was something that won't be updated until the future.

I ask only because I am still listed as an EIT myself...but I wasn't sure if this is something that gets updated now or later. I haven't received my letter yet (should be today...as I have been out of the country and had the mail on hold)...and I am trying to get my failure notice as quickly as possible!

Thanks

thanks

it should be on the website, but has not been updated yet...

I keep checking...I want my number...

the owner has just come in and congradulated me, and told me to have the clerk order my stamp :D

it said on the letter my certificate should be delivered within 90 days...but my EIT one came within 10 days...

at this point, I'm just so freakin' relieved, the party mode has not sunk in yet...

just goes to show, an old dog can still wag his tail :rotfl:

Gents!

:pass the E.I.T. 1st try. :ass: (I felt I should post this here also, since most of my posts are on the PE forums and not the FE/EIT forums).

Thanks guys for the chit chat while waiting. I'm looking forward to further interaction with the new PE's/PE hopefuls!

Henry

Nice going Art.  Is the fact that you passed reflected on the PA verification website?  I was wondering if results could actually be checked on there...or if this database was something that won't be updated until the future.

I ask only because I am still listed as an EIT myself...but I wasn't sure if this is something that gets updated now or later.  I haven't received my letter yet (should be today...as I have been out of the country and had the mail on hold)...and I am trying to get my failure notice as quickly as possible!

Thanks

Hey Graham

The website wasn't updated until the end of July (7/28/06) for the April exam - at least that's what the date of issue is for people that passed then. So I wouldn't get to worked up about still being listed as an EIT. I'm sure that you passed!

Thanks Monk...that gave me a BRIEF glimmer of hope. I wasn't sure how quickly the October results would be reflected on the site.

I hate Pennsylvania though...they have that site that you can verify someone's license...but it's six months behind in being updated. I'm so glad my tax money is going towards something so meaningful!

:eek:ld timer:

Congratulations destro!!!! Way to go!!!

:claps: :claps: :claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Congratulations nac125!!!! Way to go!!!

FOR PASSING THE PE!!!

Congratulations tucents!!!! For passing the FE!!! Way to go!!!

:pass

Civil WR - First Attempt

Thanks to all who gave me support, encouragement and answered any question I had through the whole process.

Congratulations ferryg!!!! For passing the PE!!! Way to go!!!

:pass
Civil WR - First Attempt

Thanks to all who gave me support, encouragement and answered any question I had through the whole process.
Congrats Graham! :claps: Dr. Garson would be proud of you! : USA :

Thanks Dave...I was actually going to email him and thank him too. Nobody has contributed more to my cautious and anal-retentive nature than Bob has.

Back