Map: April 2013 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spoke to PCS about PA - here's the answer - "We do not know when, but when they're released you'll get an email..." Speechless....
How do you "not know" how long it will take to release the results? Maybe I should start my own company and steal all of PCS's clients.... I'm pretty sure I could hand write each pass or fail letter and mail them out to everyone faster....

5/22: MI, AR, KY, TX, AZ, OH, LA, IA, WA, UT, CO, OK, CA, NH, NM

5/23: IN, FL, GA, NY, NC, VT, DE, DC, AL (Mailed), NE (Mailed), MN (Mailed), W.V. (Mailed)

5/24: SC, MO, NV, ID, TN (Mailed), KS (Mailed), OR (Mailed), ND (Mailed), SD (Mailed)

5/28: IL, AK

5/29: NJ, Guam, CT

5/30: WI, MA, PR

ZNquoDm.png

IL Mechanical PE PASSED :bananapowerslide: :bananapowerslide: :bananapowerslide: :bananapowerslide: :construction: :bananalama: :pASSED2:

I did schoolofpe.com. It was great for Thermo and HVAC subjects. They could use more organization and well presented slides, problems and solutions, but I liked it overall. It was a great commitment mechanism that forced me to spend 100% of my weekends studying. I also did three timed practice tests: NCEES/6min/Lindeburgh and was very very familiar with the MERM. Spending at least 200h studying and learning to snap out unit conversions is key.
Congratulations. I do however feel that, it is not always one size fits all. I did not prepare as much as you did. Although, I did spend some time reading/studying. More you study, more problems you solve definitely helps (improves your chances). I have a feeling that even a very well prepared person could easily fail and person who did not prepare as much can pass in these types of exams. I am still awaiting results and I am no expert. I can easily fail OR pass.
this being my second time around, I spent somewhere around 80-90 hours studying over the two months leading up to the exam. I felt good, but it did not translate. In fact, I bombed it; did worse than the first time.
concentrate on the areas you need for next round (but also review what you did well on for refresher)...it will happen.

"never give up, never surrender" - you are better than them!!!!
I can promise you that I will not give up. I am the posterchild for perseverance. I began taking night and summer classes back in 1999. I was behind in math when I started and then I took calc I which seemed like forever a road block. took me three semesters, but I finally passed it. Fast forward to 2011. I graduated college and became the first in my family to do so. The journey may be long, the road may be hard, I must go through the valley to stand on the mountain. And I will.

AWESOME YOU GO!!!! And CONGRATULATIONS on your GREAT achievement!!!

don't know why it didn't put a new block in there and I can't seem to move my reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
So VA and MA popped up like minutes ago..does that mean MD will be out in minutes?

Passed Power in Ma, first try.

thank you all for help during preparation and congrats to all who passed!

Maine was pretty late last time. Without looking at the map, I think they still mail their results too.

so this leaves Hawaii, Rhode Island, PA, Wyoming, Montana and Missouri? and Maryland?

Congratulations to all who heard and passed wish I can pass Electrical (I have some sort of mental block with it since I have never done over half the test)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back