Map: April 2013 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of us waiting for IL results....stop holding your breath.

I confirmed with Carrie Penney at Continental Testing services Friday afternoon by email that we would not recieve the results for a few more weeks.

duck-hunt-dog-o.gif

(j/k - hang in there.)

Last edited by a moderator:
aadams22 said:
For those of us waiting for IL results....stop holding your breath.

I confirmed with Carrie Penney at Continental Testing services Friday afternoon by email that we would not recieve the results for a few more weeks.

complete and utter BS on their part

There is no excuse for this.
Oh, brother....

Or, if there is an excuse, it had better be epic. Involving conspiracy theories, asteroids heading for earth, and the real-life fruition of the plot of The Core. All which directly prevented CTS from releasing the results.

Guess I can stop hovering around their site for at least a few days then... :angry: What a.... relief? Grumble grumble.

I can't confirm anything yet, but apparently there is a letter waiting for me at home from the Minnesota board that arrived on Friday.

Now I just have to hope I don't get a speeding ticket on the way home.

I can't confirm anything yet, but apparently there is a letter waiting for me at home from the Minnesota board that arrived on Friday.

Good luck... hope you hear good news.

And no speeding ticket :)

I can now officially state that I received my letter by mail from the Minnesota board on Friday (according to the person picking up my mail).

Looks like I passed!

Passed - Civil (Construction) - Minnesota - Results came in the mail Saturday.

5/22: MI, AR, KY, TX, AZ, OH, LA, IA, WA, UT, CO, OK, CA, NH, NM

5/23: IN, FL, GA, NY, NC, VT, DE, DC, AL (Mailed), NE (Mailed), MN (Mailed), W.V. (Mailed)

5/24: SC, MO, NV, ID, TN (Mailed), KS (Mailed), OR (Mailed), ND (Mailed)

DOWiNUJ.png

16 states to go! I guess all you other states get done already so PA can release ours!

I know that somebody had mentioned that PA may not receive results until after the board meets, which won't occur until the June scheduled meeting. Does anybody have any intel to confirm this? I still have hope that we may see results this week. :waiting:

I do not believe that there was a board meeting Jan. 2013 before results were released. I was also told by the board that they do not need to meet to release results.

I do not believe that there was a board meeting Jan. 2013 before results were released. I was also told by the board that they do not need to meet to release results.
Maybe not...Jan meeting was Jan 16 and results were sent the week before. Reciprocal licenses are issued when the board meets, thought it was the same fro licenses

5/22: MI, AR, KY, TX, AZ, OH, LA, IA, WA, UT, CO, OK, CA, NH, NM

5/23: IN, FL, GA, NY, NC, VT, DE, DC, AL (Mailed), NE (Mailed), MN (Mailed), W.V. (Mailed)

5/24: SC, MO, NV, ID, TN (Mailed), KS (Mailed), OR (Mailed), ND (Mailed), SD (Mailed)

XY6lFce.png

Back