Map: April 2013 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PA needs state board approval...so results will be given after state board meets. So far there is no meeting scheduled in June and May meeting happened before results were released. Maybe they will schedule early in June rather than their usual mid-end month.

Page for PA board calendar

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/calendar/17328
Ugh... What purpose does it have to make everyone wait for them to meet and say "We have the results. Should we send them?" and everyone says "yes". I mean, how many states do this without the official "board approval"... It's just a waste of time.
i agree. I am hoping they didn't schedule a meeting in June so they can have an impromptu meeting and get this over with!!!
Maybe they are just planning on waiting until July.

Missouri (MO) PE Results available.

I took the Electrical Power PE, last name begins with "D".

Oh, and I passed.

PA needs state board approval...so results will be given after state board meets. So far there is no meeting scheduled in June and May meeting happened before results were released. Maybe they will schedule early in June rather than their usual mid-end month.

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/calendar/17328
Ugh... What purpose does it have to make everyone wait for them to meet and say "We have the results. Should we send them?" and everyone says "yes". I mean, how many states do this without the official "board approval"... It's just a waste of time.
i agree. I am hoping they didn't schedule a meeting in June so they can have an impromptu meeting and get this over with!!!
OH I hope not

Thanks. Just checked in at NCEES. My results are in too. (Last name "d"). SC.
Just got home, certificate from SC was in the mail!
No certificate, nothing updated on LLR, but NCEES results letter was there. After F5'ing the last 2 days, it took a surprisingly long time to click that "Results Notice" link.

But all is well, Passed.

Last name "G"
Congratulations! LLR stuff will follow soon. Sleep easy now!

Quote from Kansas website:

The Principles and Practice of Engineering exam scores (with the exception of the NCEES PE Structural Exam results, which have not been received) and the Principles and Practice of Surveying exam scores were mailed on Friday, May 24, 2013. Do not call the Board office for your results. Exam results cannot be given out over the phone or emailed. If you have not received your exam result letter by June 3, 2013, you may call the Board office for instructions.

So Kansas residents can expect results on Tuesday

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/calendar/17328%C2%A0'>http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/calendar/17328
OH I hope not
For those waiting on results in PA, I offer an example of why I do not believe PA has some special board meeting to grant "board approval" before releasing results. One of my coworkers took the PE on 4/8/11 and received his results on 5/26/11. NCEES released results on 5/25/11 that exam administration: http://ncees.org/about-ncees/news/update-on-april-2011-exam-results/

Maybe it was a fluke, but that's what happened. When I took the PE in PA on 4/24/09, I did not receive results until 7/6/09 in the mail and finally got my license number on 8/6/09. When I took the SE Vertical in PA on 10/28/11, I did not receive results until 1/6/12 even though NCEES released results much earlier than that. When I took the SE Lateral in PA on 4/14/12, I received results on 6/19/12 only 5 days after NCEES released SE results to state boards.

At least it has improved in recent years. But the 3rd party involvement of PCS is the culprit (in my opinion) for the extended delays. I'd expect at least 2 weeks added onto the NCEES release date for folks in PA.

Luckily I'm in TX now where they don't screw around...

Sorry for the delay. I think I got everything but let me know if I'm missing any.

5/22: MI, AR, KY, TX, AZ, OH, LA, IA, WA, UT, CO, OK, CA, NH

5/23: IN, FL, GA, NY, NC, VT, DE, DC, AL (Mailed), NE (Mailed)

5/24: SC, MO, NV, ID, TN (Mailed), KS (Mailed)

riZ9Tgt.png

5/24: SC, MO, NV, ID, TN (Mailed), KS (Mailed), OR (Mailed)

SUlRcFp.png

Last edited by a moderator:

5/24: SC, MO, NV, ID, TN (Mailed), KS (Mailed), OR (Mailed), ND (Mailed)

Ap6DxJ8.png

5/22: MI, AR, KY, TX, AZ, OH, LA, IA, WA, UT, CO, OK, CA, NH, NM

5/24: SC, MO, NV, ID, TN (Mailed), KS (Mailed), OR (Mailed), ND (Mailed)

AsgNSbr.png

Back