Map: April 2012 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's odd the way it still lists my previous fail but I have always contended that both PCS and NCEES are very confusing when it comes to how they present information. I do have a definite letter from NCEES stating I passed! I refuse to close that window on my browser!
HAHA I did the same thing yesterday, I printed it out and PDF'd it!!! I didn't close it until I left work.
LOL. I PDF'd it too. I remember staring at it all afternoon and remembering the date is dynamically generated (the letter's date says June 1 today even though the results came out yesterday). I wanted the date to be right forever.

I printed it out and have been carrying it around with me in my purse ever since. Last night I logged back in to NCEES to make sure it still said "pass". Lol

^ LOL.....i checked NCEES again last night too just to make sure they hadn't changed their mind :argue:

Has anyone from Alabama gotten their letter yet? I saw where someone posted that the board was sending the letters out Wednesday.

Congrats to all who passed. I hope thrid time's a charm for me (Civil/Construction).

Has anyone from Alabama gotten their letter yet? I saw where someone posted that the board was sending the letters out Wednesday.

Congrats to all who passed. I hope thrid time's a charm for me (Civil/Construction).
I too am waiting for the letter from AL. I live in Georgia so i'm thinking it might be today or tomorrow before mine arrives. I really wish Alabama would jump into this new age of computers and that internet thing. I'm kinda expecting a guy on a horse delivering my letter from Alabama though.

I too am waiting for the letter from AL. I live in Georgia so i'm thinking it might be today or tomorrow before mine arrives. I really wish Alabama would jump into this new age of computers and that internet thing. I'm kinda expecting a guy on a horse delivering my letter from Alabama though.
I noticed the $50 additional money if costs this time around ($250 when I last took it in 2010). I thought that was for using email. I guess that fee went to feed the Pony Express. I live in VA and have my wife on watch for the pony to come clopping through the neighborhood.

Still kind of early but looks like it is going to be a slow day for results, hope that changes, come on PA lets go.
I keep telling myself not to check the forum and email every 10 minutes but it isn't working.

I noticed the $50 additional money if costs this time around ($250 when I last took it in 2010). I thought that was for using email. I guess that fee went to feed the Pony Express. I live in VA and have my wife on watch for the pony to come clopping through the neighborhood.
I live in AL and still haven't received mine. Are we sure they've been mailed? The Alabama BELS website usually updates when results are mailed, but right now it just says the results will be given out after Memorial Day.

I live in AL and still haven't received mine. Are we sure they've been mailed? The Alabama BELS website usually updates when results are mailed, but right now it just says the results will be given out after Memorial Day.
I am pretty sure. I spoke with a lady at the Alabama State Board on Wednesday who told me they were in the mail that day. I sure hope my Pony has some gideeup!

Still kind of early but looks like it is going to be a slow day for results, hope that changes, come on PA lets go.
I keep telling myself not to check the forum and email every 10 minutes but it isn't working.
Same here ... it's gonna be a long day!
That's all we've been doing here in NY since Tuesday.

Although we know that NY is usually the one of the very last states to release the results, but I can't stop my self from running to the pc and refresh every few minutes!!!!

i agree NY blows. lets gooooo. im tired of waiting.

scratch that.....

Dear NY,

I am sorry NY for my hostility at you this past week, please forgive me. But It would be super appreciative if you would release us our results. Thank You.

haha

My stomach has been in knots for days. What can they possibly be doing with the results that takes this long?

C'mon NY!!! You can do better!!!!

I'm just hoping they're not waiting for the next board meeting (June 8th) before they approve them. I will probably want to murder someone by then if that's the case!

I wonder how long the NYS Bar exam results take to be released??? Just wondering....

Received AL results today in the mail. Passed. Civil Construction. Congrats to all my fellow PEs in your respective states.

Received AL results today in the mail. Passed. Civil Construction. Congrats to all my fellow PEs in your respective states.
Congrats autiger95. Do you live in AL? Just wondering since they apparently mailed out the results Wednesday and you just received yours. I'm in VA and have my wife on stakeout for the mailman.

Back