Map: April 2012 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is that if we have to wait past monday then it will be after the 16th wen the board meets next. Just a guess. I will still check everyday however. ;)

CA UPDATE:

Professional Engineer

Results for the April 2012 national Professional Engineer (PE) (all engineering disciplines) exams are expected to be released by June 1, 2012. All examinees for this examination will be notified by email from NCEES and directed to logon to the NCEES registration system to access the results, and accompanying diagnostic if provided.

I wanted to throw this out there for those still waiting. I was one of the anxious ones hitting F5 all the time. What I found was that I recieved notification via email that results were posted. When I hit F5 again on the already open page, it still showed as unavailable. I had to log out and then log back in for it properly refresh. I had the same issue on my iphone.

Maybe it was just me, but wanted to let those waiting know what I had to do.
Interesting, thanks. Was this a PCS email or an NCEES email, and can you tell what the sending email address was? Then us gmail users can set up a filter to forward messages from that address to our phone as text messages for the fastest notification. :)
My email arrived from [email protected]. It was in Michigan.

UGH, stupid Massachusetts. My PCS still isn't updated and still no email.
I think Massachusetts is trying to be last this cycle.

I still haven't received my email to let me know I failed in October.

This forum let me know that MA had released the results right around the time that NCEES's site crashed.

Such a fun waiting game we all play.

CA UPDATE:

Professional Engineer

Results for the April 2012 national Professional Engineer (PE) (all engineering disciplines) exams are expected to be released by June 1, 2012. All examinees for this examination will be notified by email from NCEES and directed to logon to the NCEES registration system to access the results, and accompanying diagnostic if provided.

come on california!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like CA will be released starting June 1st!!

http://engineerboard...showtopic=19236
come on california!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like CA will be released starting June 1st!!

http://engineerboard...showtopic=19236
AH MAN! It says results "are expected to be released by June 1, 2012"... so there's a chance it'd be before tomorrow...? :)

Sometimes I hate being an engineer.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy, I passed Civil Transportation in MA.....i am on cloud 9!!!!!!!!!!

aha aha.....ha....aha..aha

:party-smiley-048:

MA Added
hAh5M.png

Did the ma result come through ncees, pcs or email?
I got an email from ncees. Did not check pcs after that, but last i checked on pcs it still had oct 2011 results
Here's how it went for me. For some reason, just before 7pm when I was still sitting at my computer working, I decided to login one last time to NCEES before closing the browser. AND, low and behold, there were my results. Soon after, I logged into PCS and that had been updated as well. (See below for a screen shot.) Then about 5 minutes later, at exactly 7pm, I got the email from NCEES. It all happened very close together.

Pending Examinations

No examinations are pending.

Exam Results

Massachusetts PE Exam

Fail

Massachusetts Civil Exam

Test Date: 04/14/2012

Pass

It's odd the way it still lists my previous fail but I have always contended that both PCS and NCEES are very confusing when it comes to how they present information. I do have a definite letter from NCEES stating I passed! I refuse to close that window on my browser!

It's odd the way it still lists my previous fail but I have always contended that both PCS and NCEES are very confusing when it comes to how they present information. I do have a definite letter from NCEES stating I passed! I refuse to close that window on my browser!
HAHA I did the same thing yesterday, I printed it out and PDF'd it!!! I didn't close it until I left work.

^^

Congrats btw...i know youre glad the wait is over

Back