Map: April 2012 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted PCS yesterday regarding the PA results, they said the board is reconciling the results and hopes to release them this week, but there is no guarantee. Will be hoping for the best.
I'm expecting nothing from the PA Board and that is probably what I will get . I submitted my application a month early for the 2011 October Exam and they did not approve my application until the beginning of December last year. I sat through a review course and studied hard for 3 months until I missed the registration date because of the Board. Trying to talk to someone on the Board and get an answer was frustrating beyond belief.
I had the same problem. I applied for the Oct test and took a review course. I didn't get approval until Jan of this year. PA had a list of excuses and even lied to me. They said that one of my references arrived late to PCS. I got a print out from PCS showing that was not true.

My Virginia results are up on PCS and NCEES. Definitely the PE. I passed, with huge thanks to my study group and especially my Saturday morning study partner.

I received the email from [email protected] (as grilledcheese17 said) 10 minutes after seeing the results online, so apparently refreshing the page is the fastest way to find out. Don't just refresh the "not available" page on NCEES though, I think you need to go back to the main page and click Examinees to get the correct results page on your account rather than the "not available" page.

Updates:

Added DC (A co-worker got results yesterday)

Added VA, MN

I also added TN and SD since the boards are saying tomorrow is the latest they will be mailed out. If someone gets results earlier, I'll update.

DMJR2.png

Any one else out there waiting on PA? It can't come soon enough.
Just a heads up, it took PA over 3 weeks for the October exam, from the time NCEES released results (Dec 14 to Jan 6)

Any one else out there waiting on PA? It can't come soon enough.
Just a heads up, it took PA over 3 weeks for the October exam, from the time NCEES released results (Dec 14 to Jan 6)
i believe there was a major scoring delay in october, last April it looked like it was 1 day after ncees released scores, hopefully it is closer to that.

It sounds like a typical government office. We have hired these guys because they're more efficient then us, but we can't even be efficient enough to construct a schedule to when we expect these results (which are ALL electronic btw) and our expected turn around once we have those results.
Not entirely accurate. A *typical* government office hires contractors because they're cheaper, not more efficient...

Wisconsin is up! on both NCEES and PCS....never got an email from NCEES though!

I passed Civil - transportation!

One and done!.....Its a great feeling!

It sounds like a typical government office. We have hired these guys because they're more efficient then us, but we can't even be efficient enough to construct a schedule to when we expect these results (which are ALL electronic btw) and our expected turn around once we have those results.
Not entirely accurate. A *typical* government office hires contractors because they're cheaper, not more efficient...
so not true around here. we hire contractors because we don't have the people in house to things in a timely manner...they spend much more $ on the contractors than if they hired more people to do the work.

^^^ But they still hire based on low bid. So once you combine it all, you end up spending more money to get a cheaper contractor to end up with a less than stellar final product.

So is PA gonna take longer than Cali? It did when I was waiting last October (when the lost the FTP password). This second time around waiting is way harder....

Back