Make Money by Becoming an Affiliate!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

School of PE

EB Sponsor
Reaction score
Multi State with home office in Columbus, Ohio
Description
School of PE is looking for engineers that would like to partner with us and act as brand champions. This opportunity is great for someone that has a social media presence or their own personal brand.

Requirements
Social media presence
Live in the US

*Commission based and flexible to do on your own time.

Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Is it outdated or I can email you?
Partnering with School of PE as an affiliate can be a fantastic way to make some extra income while sharing your expertise. Plus, it's always fun to be a brand champion! If you're interested, you might want to check out their website or reach out to them directly to learn more about how to get started. Who knows, you might just find your new side hustle! BTW, if you're looking for some quick cash, I can definitely help you with ideas on how to get $100 fast. Let me know if you'd like some suggestions!

Becoming an affiliate with School of PE sounds like a fantastic way to earn some additional income, especially for individuals with a social media presence or personal brand. The flexibility to work on your own time is definitely appealing.

Back