Kool or Ghey?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KF even included the lightrail info.

I'm in. I have to rent a car for that weekend anyway to get to Bolder Boulder. Might as well spend the whole weekend in Denver. Kid and husband will be hunting, so I can nerd it up. What's our Saturday group costume? Pssh, why even ask? Because:

+2349085 LOTR

avocados-samwise-gamgee-33382867-960-404.jpg

Wait... since when does Red Skull have black eyeballs, forehead donuts, and horns?

Though I do own a number of inhalers. I'd also make a wicked Mikey. KF has to be Brand. He's our musclehead.
LOL!! I was totally thinking that I could probably be Brand. He basically has some type of work-out equipment with him at all times and wears multiple layers of sweat material the entire movie. Anyone have a small girl's pink bike I can borrow?

Though I do own a number of inhalers. I'd also make a wicked Mikey. KF has to be Brand. He's our musclehead.
LOL!! I was totally thinking that I could probably be Brand. He basically has some type of work-out equipment with him at all times and wears multiple layers of sweat material the entire movie. Anyone have a small girl's pink bike I can borrow?
Mini Dex #2 has 2 you can borrow.

As someone who owns a fully customized Superman costume. I'd love to go to ComicCon.

this "work" thing cramps my style.

LOL. I was just going to say, we need some Fratelli's on this venture. Here, you want your pepperoni RG???

200.gif

Back