Kool or Ghey?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
somedays, I just don't fit it around here... although, if someone paid for the outfit, I'd dress up as one of the chicks from Resident Evil- semi-steam punk outfits going on there. Our Ren fest growing up, only the employees dressed up unless you were rich enough to pay for a costume (which I never was).

I did recently consider a position at the local civil war park, so I'm not against dressing up in those outfits either- but you would pretty much have to tempt me with money to do so.

i_got_you_a_dollar_by_iamnotepic123-d7am5gu.jpg

Maybe if your wife bought it for you as a present, or you want to see what it's like the first time, or even if you are a little league coach and maybe wondering if it will benefit you there--- not really cool, but not a big deal... to do it every year I would seriously question his sense of reality. Then again, I question a lot of peoples sense of reality, just look at all those people that dress up for comic con or war reenactments or renaissance festivals and stuff... pretend is cool as an adult in small doses maybe?

My next door neighbor went to the PIRATES fantasy camp one year. That is how it went down. His wife knew he was a life long PIRATE fan and bought the deal for him for Christmas.

He went, came home and showed me his uniform and official baseball card of him. He said it was a good time all week.

I haven't heard any details of it since, so maybe he stays out of the "ghey" range.

I would totally go to something like that.

I love dressing up in costumes.

Sean Astin is coming to Denver Comic Con and I'm superduper tempted to go. GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE.

I would totally go to something like that.

I love dressing up in costumes.

Sean Astin is coming to Denver Comic Con and I'm superduper tempted to go. GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE.
I'm tempted to buy a plane ticket out there RIGHT NOW! HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may not be able to drive because my car will already be there. :D

But we can ride the lightrail!

That sounds pretty cool, though I would try to get some buddies together to go.

PAX East is coming up here in Boston, who's in?

We're crashing with RG and Dex is driving.
LOL

This actually might be do-able! It would be after my grad school course is finished up too.

I may not be able to drive because my car will already be there. :D

But we can ride the lightrail!
when is this, I have a ton of frequent flyer miles saved up...

Here's the info:

Denver Comic Con 2015 is May 23-25

(Friday, May 22 is Launch Night Opening Ceremonies)

Colorado Convention Center, 700 14th St. Denver, CO 80202

RTD Transit: Theatre District/Convention Ctr Station

http://denvercomiccon.com/#

LOL, they're going to have speed geek dating.

DCC15_slide_sfsd.png

When you guys go, remind me to give you my BIL's name. He publishes a graphic novel series (comic book? whatever) and some weekly on-line Denver comics and will definitely be there. Probably with my sister. Then you guys can stop by in your costumes and tell them that you met me on the internets, and they will probably not know what to think!

Back