Kids and balloons

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
art.balloon.kusa.jpg

man, i cant see this ending good, i hope some navy seals or the air force rescue team are on the way..

Seriously, other than waiting for the thing to land on it's own, how exactly do the rescue the kid? I don't think you want to shoot it down and you can't exactly put up a huge net to catch it... from the videos it seems to be moving at a pretty good clip so I don't think snagging it with something is a great idea...

ugh...I hate this kind of story. I hope the kid is okay.

Looks like he was found alive hiding at home. SEriously, who leaves a giant balloon tied to their house and their kids alone long enough to climb in it??

I've never liked this kind of story, and now that I have kids, I almost can't bear to hear about them.

Saw this on Fox news this morning, and the baloon landing with no one in it, and talk of several witnesses seeing something drop from the balloon....

I've never liked this kind of story, and now that I have kids, I almost can't bear to hear about them.
Saw this on Fox news this morning, and the baloon landing with no one in it, and talk of several witnesses seeing something drop from the balloon....
Too bad for you that the media thrives on that kind of story, and will sensationalize it to the last second.

The second those cameras were gone, I'd beat the hell out of that kid.

Back