KFC Replaces Sandwich Buns with Chicken Breasts

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does a picture of the actual product look more or less appetizing than the promotional marketing photo?
500x_kfc-double-down-chicken-sandwich.jpg
Less apealing, but still delicious looking!

Looks like someone, uhhh...pleased themselves between the chicken buns.
that'd be the special sauce. nothing like a nice pair of (buns or breasts - take your pick) to bring out the special sauce.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my cup of tea, MiG. But I can see how that night appeal to others.

SapperPE said:
OH. MY. GOD. That is the most horrid looking piece of disgustingness I've seen in quite some time on the internet. Please, please, tell me that none of you are actually considering ordering, let alone eating, one of those catastrophes. Simply put... Wow.
um, I guess I am guilty of wanting to try all three, at least once

There's a grilled version, too! I've heard KFC's grilled chicken is really good.

okay, so I have eaten 2 of the 3 on this posting, and stop there, the KFC was okay, won't do it again though

I can proudly say that I had one of these for lunch...the KFC, not the 300lbs of luvin'.

I got the grilled Double Down combo with green beans rather than their french fry things. Just nix the "special sauce" and it's actually perfect for someone doing Atkins, especially when you're out and about and don't have time to make something yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can proudly say that I had one of these for lunch...the KFC, not the 300lbs of luvin'.
I got the grilled Double Down combo with green beans rather than their french fry things. Just nix the "special sauce" and it's actually perfect for someone doing Atkins, especially when you're out and about and don't have time to make something yourself.
300 lbs my a$$. She's at least 500 lbs.

That walnut looking thing on her boob has got to be a pound by itself. What the hell is that?

That walnut looking thing on her boob has got to be a pound by itself. What the hell is that?
It looks like a Twix bar that's grown into her skin. :puke:

Back