Just Too Funny!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who was that Edwin charachter? was that any of you guys?
Edwin, from Missouri, is/was a good guy. We got out of a rough start since I thought he was Josh's(not Toady) mate but we got things clear and that was it. It is a shame he is not here. I am sure he would make a great EBer. I don't think he is Fudgey and I can tell all of you that neither am I. Fudgey is 100 times funnier than I am. I am not worthy of carryng his golf clubs.

I am 100% sure I know who Fudgey is and you might be surprised, or not. But his secret is safe with me. He is cool as Fudgey and as his other(s) aliases.

:bio:

I am 100% sure I know who Fudgey is and you might be surprised, or not. But his secret is safe with me. He is cool as Fudgey and as his other(s) aliases.

hmmn, an un-natural obsession with things poo, and a youthfull exuberance. <_<

and it's not Fudgzill, right? :jerkit:

Edwin, from Missouri, is/was a good guy. We got out of a rough start since I thought he was Josh's(not Toady) mate but we got things clear and that was it. It is a shame he is not here. I am sure he would make a great EBer. I don't think he is Fudgey and I can tell all of you that neither am I. Fudgey is 100 times funnier than I am. I am not worthy of carryng his golf clubs.

Wow - now I am curious. I was convinced Fudgello was a real person after he/she posted his results and diagnostic for the last exam. But now??

I believe I have correctly identified Josh the Toad. He has an articulate way of writing that reminds me of another person on EB.com. But I'll stop for now. I don't want to give away my guess, especially since I may be wrong.

The count at freaktard's board is stuck at 412. Has been like that for at least a week. Nobody post there anymore. Even Tester Director stopped posting.

Moral on the story?...Don't bite more than you can swallow.

I wonder how much longer he'll pay for the web hosting?

but I guess at $140,000 / year, he can afford the $30/month

Tom hardly posts there anymore. Must not be any fun reading and answering your own posts...

Back