Just signed up for EET

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clemson CE P.E.

Reaction score
Based on everyones praise of the class, and since I have to take this bloody exam again; I bit the bullet and signed up for EET.  

Lets get this thing in April!

@Clemson CE, congrats on passing the April 2016 exam.
:)

Seriously though, if you work hard with EET, you'll be in a good position to do well on the exam.

Good luck.

Thanks, that's the hope. I have an almost 2 year old, and another due in March, so there's no way I'd be able to study on my own and significantly help my chances without some outside help.  

Thanks, that's the hope. I have an almost 2 year old, and another due in March, so there's no way I'd be able to study on my own and significantly help my chances without some outside help.  
Doing a class helped me immensely. I couldn't imagine passing if I didn't have the lectures, forced studying, extra practice problems and binders from School of PE. I imagine EEt is practically the same. 

EET actually send you the binder with all test review material. For SoPE, you only get the PDF copies, and u have to print them out by urself. 

Question for those that have done eet, I'm doing the on demand webinar so it's the previous semesters material. It says you can request the current review material. Is there that much of a difference? Is it worth asking for, or should it be practically the same?

BTW, merry Christmas!

Question for those that have done eet, I'm doing the on demand webinar so it's the previous semesters material. It says you can request the current review material. Is there that much of a difference? Is it worth asking for, or should it be practically the same?
BTW, merry Christmas!
The new version will likely have error corrections and minor updates.

Regarding EET on demand. I took the live webinar and noticed the instructor posting extra material for the on-demand folks (erratas, recommended viewing/study schedules) I didn't bother opening that material but I'm sure that kind of info would be helpful to you.

So, I'm going on my 3rd attempt. I've taken the School of PE twice, and now need another study course option in Georgia. Any recommendations? 

p.s. Clemson, I feel your pain. I'm going on my 3rd attempt. My wife was pregnant with our almost 2 year old, didn't pass in April 2015 (wife due May 5), then was home with newborn and 2 year old this Fall. It's so hard to study with kids at home. 

I hear both of you, I have 2 young kids at home and trying to find a balance between family, studying and work can be a challenge.  I just signed up for EET on demand and just got my books in the mail over the weekend and plan to start the classes this week.

Like you WarEagle627 I took the SoPE twice and the second time taking the class it really didn't help much as it was the same material that I have already seen, the instructors were good and I don't have anything negative to say about the classes it just didn't really help me much. 

There has been a lot of praise about EET so I figured it was worth a shot and I like that you submit homework problems to the professor and they provide you feedback on your work as well as mock exams. 

So, I'm going on my 3rd attempt. I've taken the School of PE twice, and now need another study course option in Georgia. Any recommendations? 

p.s. Clemson, I feel your pain. I'm going on my 3rd attempt. My wife was pregnant with our almost 2 year old, didn't pass in April 2015 (wife due May 5), then was home with newborn and 2 year old this Fall. It's so hard to study with kids at home. 
Are you really asking this question in a course praising EET?

EET is your course. Signup, and pass!

Got my course material in the mail over the holidays.  Going to start grinding out here in the next couple of days.

Way to go, Clemson CE!  I took EET and was so excited to get my materials in the mail over last summer (I passed the Oct.2015 exam with EET). I just love how the binders are organized.  It will really help you come exam day. Best of luck to you; you will do great!

Hello all,

New here - but not to this exam! I have taken it before and come close enough but not quite there. Now the kids (I hear all of you with young kids) are toddlers and hopefully will have time to focus and get this thing done in April!

BTW, merry Christmas!
Clemson CE - After hearing so many good things I signed up for EET - Geotechnical depth and doing on-demand as well. I have not received the material yet.

Everyone, I feel your pain when it comes to having a kid(s) when trying to prepare for the exam. I took PPI for the April '15 exam and failed. Immediately signed up for EET for the Oct '15 exam and passed. My son is 3 and I hated being away from him on Saturdays (and Sunday's for review) but in the end it was worth it! Trust us past EET students, this course will have you more than prepared if you do the work. 5 years from now, the kids won't even remember, but Mom/Dad will be a PE! 

I am registered for EET also; Transportation depth. I received the binders approx a week ago.

There is online 'dry run' practice meeting tonite, to be sure all connections are GO.

Back