Just signed up for EET

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completed the first few courses, and already the instructor has gone over 3 things that I was sure I got right on the exam, only to realize that I missed some tricky wording.  Feeling pretty good about my chances come April!

@Clemson CE are you taking both breadth and depth? Or just one? I signed up for the WRE depth as I failed in Oct and have heard such great things about EET. Can't decide what to do about the breadth section though. 

@Clemson CE are you taking both breadth and depth? Or just one? I signed up for the WRE depth as I failed in Oct and have heard such great things about EET. Can't decide what to do about the breadth section though. 
@paigelida - I am taking both breadth and depth.  The on demand sessions have been a god-send.  Absolutely amazing help. I do wish some of the other students would pay attention though.  the professors are far too helpful to those who are absolutely clueless.

@Clemson CE I decided on just taking the depth webinar. After looking through my diagnostic report on my previous two attempts it's clear I need the most help in the afternoon. Hoping that getting some tutor help on structures and working problems for the AM will be sufficient. 

I am/was very torn as I don't *think* I need a full class for the AM portion but at the same time this is my last attempt for at least a few years (other priorities in life, like having kids) so I want to give it my all. 

Back