Jobs available in Dubai

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

FlyPaper

All kinds of jobs in Dubai, from what I have read by the air conditioner coolant guy, this is an up and coming place in the United Arab Emirates. Lots of booze and prostitutes, the perfect place to settle down and start that family you've been putting off for the last 15 years. I know I am going to apply my patooty off to get myself a job in Dubai. Woohoo.

Jobs in Dubai

Flypaper --

It has been that way for some time. When I graduated from school with my B.S., my initial inclination was to take a job in the middle-east. My dad worked as contractor in Saudi Arabia for nearly ten years and said it was good work. He also told me that working in UAE (United Arab Emirates) would be better duty since they were more tolerant to western ways as well as financing NUMEROUS capital improvement projects.

If you are serious about taking a job over there, my only suggestion is to take employment with a company headquartered in the U.S. You may find contract issues if you try to contract directly with middle eastern companies.

JR

Back