Job Opportunities for Transmission Line Engineers!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerrad Leal

Reaction score
Hello,

I've got a few positions I am trying to fill. If this is something you're interested in, please shoot me your resume [email protected]

Transmission Line Engineer- 1/3 Years EXP (Hybrid)
Sr Transmission line engineer- 3/5 Years w Active PE or EIT (Hybrid)
Lead Transmission line Engineer- 5+ W/ Active PE. (Hybrid)
Transmission line Engineer Supervisor- 7+ w/Active PE and leadership exp (hybrid)

I can hire 5-6 more people in the locations below.

Offices of interest:
Philadelphia
Minneapolis
Orlando
Denver
Dallas
Raleigh
Rochester, NY

Hi sir I am new here my name is Haroon from Pakistan. I am about to graduate in electrical field. Looking for Engineering job. I found your post related transmission line engineering job you mentioned in your post. But you also mentioned that prior experience required of 3 to 5 or 7 years in the following fields you have mentioned earlier but as i above informed you that i am about to graduate in upcoming month in 2023this year. So what to do and how to get Jobs in transmission lines./ power distribution with entry level. If you have any opportunity so let me know in message below. please guide me. Drop me mail at [email protected] to inform me as a senior engineer towards direct concern. I will be glad to see your important and meaningful message in my inbox. thanks you sir in advance.

Back