It's so lonely...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me 26 seconds to realize that the song had nothing to do with the 30 Rock quote. I personally think that a fresh start is fine... having been the instigator of some of the long time threads, many of the original jokes no longer had the same meanings as they did oh, 7 or 8 years ago and there are plenty of memories I've let go that popped up in my notifications when the purge happened. There were some great shenanigans in the beginning when we had our first known security breach and a member make his way down here. We knew, but he didn't know we knew and we played some tricks...

So shocking to know what we actually talk about in here...They never broke in again. ;)

It took me 26 seconds to realize that the song had nothing to do with the 30 Rock quote. I personally think that a fresh start is fine... having been the instigator of some of the long time threads, many of the original jokes no longer had the same meanings as they did oh, 7 or 8 years ago and there are plenty of memories I've let go that popped up in my notifications when the purge happened. There were some great shenanigans in the beginning when we had our first known security breach and a member make his way down here. We knew, but he didn't know we knew and we played some tricks...
you mean Chatt? Or was there a different breach?

Wait, Chatt got in here? I totes missed that.
it was before you or i were in the forum.

when he was going through changing coding in the site in the fall of 2019, he alluded to the secret forums and some of the gals who knew of this forum were very WTAF about it. he is not my fave person and im glad he isnt around much. that whole saga is in the spam thread from oct 2019 somewhere

it was before you or i were in the forum.

when he was going through changing coding in the site in the fall of 2019, he alluded to the secret forums and some of the gals who knew of this forum were very WTAF about it. he is not my fave person and im glad he isnt around much. that whole saga is in the spam thread from oct 2019 somewhere
Oh man, I didn't even see that! I knew he was screwing with colors and whatnot, but didn't know what other shenanigans he had gotten into.

Very shifty.

Latest posts

Back