It's only been 2 days....42 days to go?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although there was no holiday during the waiting period of the April 2016 exam, it took them 34 days to get results.  Anyone think this Friday is a good possibility, since counting the Thanksgiving holidays, Dec. 2 will be day 35?

Although there was no holiday during the waiting period of the April 2016 exam, it took them 34 days to get results.  Anyone think this Friday is a good possibility, since counting the Thanksgiving holidays, Dec. 2 will be day 35?
Results October 2015 took 42 days which would put us next Friday, Dec 9

My wife's due date is December 5th. I am going to have all sorts of emotions stirring in me the next couple of weeks.
The birth of your child is going to be a much much much more exciting and thrilling feeling than anything else going on at the time! This exam is not your life (although it does feel like it at times!) it is just a small part of your life, on the contrary, your child is your life! :)  good luck with everything!!!

My wife's due date is December 5th. I am going to have all sorts of emotions stirring in me the next couple of weeks.
Best of luck! The first couple months are rough, but it's so worth it!

A word of advice from the female side of the parenting equation, every bit of recovery sucks, try to help out where/when you can and make visitors earn baby time by having them do every day chores (seriously, all I wanted was for someone else to do the damn laundry)

@Jmcc06 I had my baby the day after I found out I passed the exam! That was a great couple of days for me.

I'm opposite of @PlayWithFire I thought the first few months were a breeze with both my kids. It's when they get older they get more challenging :D

A word of advice from the female side of the parenting equation, every bit of recovery sucks, try to help out where/when you can and make visitors earn baby time by having them do every day chores (seriously, all I wanted was for someone else to do the damn laundry)
I will take note of this!

Back