It's only been 2 days....42 days to go?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing it'll either be tomorrow or next Tuesday. At least for California.

Just speculation though.
I'm really hoping for tomorrow! I'd like to stop worrying about it!

i feel like CA is usually the next day, or at least after the first round of releases. 

I still think it's going to be Dec 14 for CA

keep expectations low...

I am thinking December 8 or 9. Do they ever release on Friday?... Probably not, since everyone leaves by noon.☺

Friday may actually be in their favor, so they don't have to answer the phone until Monday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

well it's definitely too late for today to happen...so...i guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

I am thinking December 8 or 9. Do they ever release on Friday?... Probably not, since everyone leaves by noon.☺

Friday may actually be in their favor, so they don't have to answer the phone until Monday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
yes i agree the 9th for first date of releases, but CA has the extra exams and is usually a couple days later 

i've been through this all before and am just waiting for extra exams anyway. the most brutal days have been between a few states finding out first, then waiting for CA to post :(

i've been through this all before and am just waiting for extra exams anyway. the most brutal days have been between a few states finding out first, then waiting for CA to post :(
I'm just waiting for the CA specific exams too!

First time taking them and I reeeeeaally don't want to have to study again if I can help it!

Good luck to you! I hope CA posts soon!

i bet :(

so you've passed the 8 hr exam just waiting for extra exams? 

i thought the CA exams were computer based now? Do you have to wait until result release to find out?? like even if you took it in say May???? RUDE.

i thought the CA exams were computer based now? Do you have to wait until result release to find out?? like even if you took it in say May???? RUDE.
I know it's ridiculous!! The computer "knows" how many you got right or wrong immediately, so I don't know why they make you wait 6 weeks to find out!

And the computer based tests are only offered in October and April, similar to the national portion. There is word that they may start offering it year round though...

it'll be way nicer when they start letting you take it year around...i passed the 8 hr last october (first time around), then passed one state specific exam last april, so just waiting to pass the last state specific exam. sighhhhhhhhhh

I know it's ridiculous!! The computer "knows" how many you got right or wrong immediately, so I don't know why they make you wait 6 weeks to find out!

And the computer based tests are only offered in October and April, similar to the national portion. There is word that they may start offering it year round though...
Even though the computer knows the answer, the Board still goes through a procedure to determine if a question was fair or not. From what I heard, here is the general procedure. It may not be correct as I am going from memory based on how it was described to me a while back. The board first determines if there were any clerical errors for a given question. If no, then it determines what percentage got it right. If the percentage is too low, then they have a way to determine if it is fair or not by comparing it to how many test takers in the top 5% (just used it as a number, can't remember the exact percentile) got it right. I think those can only be determined after all the test takers have completed the test. I don't know how the continuous tests will be judged.

Again, I maybe completely wrong about the above mentioned procedure, so take it with a grain of salt.

Good luck everyone.

yikes, yes that's stupid. for the architectural exams - computer based, you find out about a week later, and there's a graphic portion that isn't multiple choice!

I feel like ive seen "Results Pending" so many damn times that when i go check and it says i passed my brain will still read "Results Pending" and ill move on.

I feel like ive seen "Results Pending" so many damn times that when i go check and it says i passed my brain will still read "Results Pending" and ill move on.
I had a dream last night that I checked my results and it had a nice green PASS...woke up this morning only to realize that even my mind is trolling me now

Back