It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FTS is here!

910ee9f267176b811e89618b1780742e.jpg

give it a listen sometime - I think you will like it (even if not a country fan)
Actually, I am a country fan, the problem is, they haven't made a country music song since the 70's.  Whatever the hell they call this stuff these days is not country.  Country is Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, Hank Williams (Senior, none of this junior or the third ****), Loretta Lynn, Marty Robbins, you know, country.

Actually, I am a country fan, the problem is, they haven't made a country music song since the 70's.  Whatever the hell they call this stuff these days is not country.  Country is Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, Hank Williams (Senior, none of this junior or the third ****), Loretta Lynn, Marty Robbins, you know, country.
While I agree with your artist list there, you can't leave out George Strait when talking about country music! 

I honestly never saw how Hank Williams Sr ever sold a single record?  But love me some Hank Jr - lets get whiskey bent and hell bound!  days like today I wish I had a soft top!

Mini-Tex has just taken a liking to Marty Robbins...He wanted to go to Agua Fria.

Back