It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone's gotta start cooking the bird

-10087758.jpg' alt='default_unitedstates.gif' alt='USA'>-10087758.jpg'> Happy Friday to me too!

I guess this is my Friday, but I'll probably be here at work Saturday and Sunday so I'm not sure if this counts.

9:30 am, and I'm heavily considering leaving and calling it a 9 hour day.

leaving around 2:30 this afternoon. driving the hr south home to pack the car, pick up the kid and hubby, then turn around and head north again for 4.5 hr car ride up to Chicago area for Thanksgiving, then driving back Friday morning.

I don't envy you. Traffic has been berserkers the past few days.

Leaving at lunch. Gotta pickup the last of the supplies for building the fence on my way home, but will spend the rest of the afternoon getting everything prepped for everyone coming over tomorrow.

It's Friday! I need to go buy beer, coke zero, Crown Royal, and a darker shade of grey paint.

On one hand I'm glad its going to snow this weekend so I can take a break from building the fence, but on the other hand I really need to get that damn thing done...

Oh, and BTW:

its_friday_tshirt-d2353731694928450242y84v_500.jpg

its-friday-fuck-this-shit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only is today my Friday, but it is my Friday through Wednesday of next week!

Nice! Don't overdo it at the party tonight, Mel. Happy Friday to me, happy Friday to me, happy Friday to meee, happy Friday to me.

aaahhhh, I love second fridays.

my first friday night was a late one. Drank a couple Corona Familiar's and played Skyrim until 2am.

How do you like Skyrim? I'm looking for a new game and haven't really decided what I want next. I'm currently finishing up Final Fantasy 13 for a second time, but I'm looking for something new. Maybe Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Batman (arkham city), Assassins Creed, Modern Warefare 3, but the one I'm most curious about is Saints Row. I was originally holding out for the next Need for Speed or Final Fantasy installment, but NFS Run is already on the discount racks for being lame and I have no idea when FF15 is coming out (14 is a lame online-only paid subscription piece of $hit).

Back