It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you like Skyrim?
Personally I love it! OMFG is it addicting, but I'm the kind of player who likes to max out his pack weight, look around every corner and turn over every stone. The world is huge, roaming monsters/enemies, tons of stuff to do. I don't know genres, but it's like an action/adventure game, xp pt's RPG style character upgrades, and FPS or 3rd person style battle scenes (you can switch on the fly). I played Assassin's Creed a lot a few years back, and Skyrim is way more fun. I'm not a gamer, but the RPG style is pretty easy to follow for me. Out of the 10 different (I think) races, I chose the dark elf (sorcery) on the first run through and I've got around 10 hrs in and am at level 5. Need to get the ps3 on HDMI to the projector screen, the VGA doesn't do it justice.

Thank goodness it's friday

I was on vacation last week so this week has dragged...very unproductive.

Detective Sergeant Joe Friday

1824126_f260.jpg

Getting ready to GTFO. I've had enough fun for one day. Playing boss for the day sucks!

Today is my Friday. I'm off next Monday, too. Also, I'm off NEXT Friday and Monday. Suck it.

Back