It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im ready for day drinkning season!!!!

but I went to a bar at lunch and now am waiting to sober up so I can sit in traffic to drive home :(

Fu timesheet@!!!!

Happy Friday, people!

I'm headed up to the mountains after work for a winter wedding and some skiing. Here's to hoping there is some snow up there!

Happy Friday, people!

I'm headed up to the mountains after work for a winter wedding and some skiing. Here's to hoping there is some snow up there!
Not only Friday, but payday #3 at my new job for me! It has been puking snow here since yesterday, and I think this storm came from CA, so you should be set? Have fun!

TGIF!

post-135-0-14065800-1429175090_thumb.jpg

Not only Friday, but payday #3 at my new job for me! It has been puking snow here since yesterday, and I think this storm came from CA, so you should be set? Have fun!
Yay to payday! I hope you are liking the new job, too. I just got my first paycheck from my new job last week.

Interesting about that storm... By CA, did it perhaps come from Canada?  :D  

It hasn't rained here very much in weeks...

Yay to payday! I hope you are liking the new job, too. I just got my first paycheck from my new job last week.

Interesting about that storm... By CA, did it perhaps come from Canada?  :D  

It hasn't rained here very much in weeks...
So far it's good. The team is happy to have me, and it's nice to feel wanted and like I fit in. I always felt like a square peg in a round hole at my previous job.But I made that last 15 years, with large bonuses, stock options, etc. It seemed to be going really well, till it wasn't. We shall see how this career move (private sector to gooberment) shakes out.

ditto.

I like 4-4-4's. The next one is in May.
Technically, mine is messed up since I'm taking off a day early for the May one (wedding that weekend) following by a vacation.  So that 4-4-4 is more of a...3-4-2...Which is even better, ha ha ha.

Back