It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we got a little dusting last night but I am ready for some "real" snow down here on the Denver Flatlands

My kids have been asking for snow ever since the temperatures started dropping and I'm hoping that we get some this winter. It's hard enough leaving paradise, but at least they should get some snow to play in to make up for it!

image.gif

Yeah ay, it's Christmas time pretty baby
And the snow is fallin' on the ground
Hey, you be a real good lover
Yeah, but I never, I never know when you're gonna be around
Yeah I'm comin' back right now baby

It's.... Thursday. But half day tomorrow! Late in the year holiday lunch for my company. Basically means leaving work at noon, going to a nice restaurant, and eating lots of food and drinking lots of wine. Then getting to go home whenever!

It's.... Thursday. But half day tomorrow! Late in the year holiday lunch for my company. Basically means leaving work at noon, going to a nice restaurant, and eating lots of food and drinking lots of wine. Then getting to go home whenever!
It's my FriYAY!  (Well, client wants me to come in for a meeting tomorrow... will see if that comes to be).    Also...look what I put in my username!  License number assigned today!  Woot!

Well, here at work.  Big client meeting I've been prepping for the last six weeks went really well yesterday! So mentally I slid into vacation mode after that. Still some work to be done, though. Luckily it's pretty quiet here at the office. I may sneak out in the afternoon.  

Everyone done with their Christmas shopping yet?  I'm about done, just have to pick up a little toy for my parents' dog (lol), and some nice yarn for my future MIL.  

TGIF!

To those who post about their "Fridays" being something other than an actual Friday, I am watching (& crying).

Happy Friday-before-Christmas, everyone!

I'm pretty much donezo with the shopping. You shoulda seen me going home yesterday. I was carrying three rather large boxes of different sizes (that thankfully stacked in a way I could manage them all at one, with only minorly feeling like my forearms were going to fall of by the time I got home), a bag full of stuff, and a backpack full of more packages. "Twas an adventure!

Happy Friday-before-Christmas, everyone!

I'm pretty much donezo with the shopping. You shoulda seen me going home yesterday. I was carrying three rather large boxes of different sizes (that thankfully stacked in a way I could manage them all at one, with only minorly feeling like my forearms were going to fall of by the time I got home), a bag full of stuff, and a backpack full of more packages. "Twas an adventure!
Were you able to carry them on your bike? And more importantly, clip out of your pedals?

Back