It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been watching the Vuelta a Espana (bike race), and the scenery is absolutely stunning. Makes me want to go. Have fun!

BTW, it's Friday b!tches! Let's get f@cked up!

Early Monday morning, til Friday at five
Man I work, work, work but I don't climb, climb, climb
Boss man can shove that overtime up his can
All I want to do is put a drink in my hand…

21cb9ba5084d29d08fff57a7c1f82159.jpg

Much needed weekend where I don't have anything planned. First in a loooooong time. Pretty excited to do nothing lol!!

i'm doing all of the things in the house this weekend! including KILLING ALL OF THE SPIDERS BECAUSE NOW THERE ARE ELEVENTY FOUR THOUSAND.

i'm doing all of the things in the house this weekend! including KILLING ALL OF THE SPIDERS BECAUSE NOW THERE ARE ELEVENTY FOUR THOUSAND.
I'm starting to think when I kill the spiders, 4 more come back to take their place. 

I wish I could go mad crazy tonight, alas, I should study (right, like that is going to happen on a Friday) or at least make it so studying is less painful to morrow.  Plus I am parenting solo this week, so have to be able to pick kids up from the people who are watching them.

I'm starting to think when I kill the spiders, 4 more come back to take their place. 

I wish I could go mad crazy tonight, alas, I should study (right, like that is going to happen on a Friday) or at least make it so studying is less painful to morrow.  Plus I am parenting babysitting solo this week, so have to be able to pick kids up from the people who are watching babysitting them.
Fixt. :thumbs:

It's Friday!

And it's Hardly Strictly weekend in SF! A free music festival in GGP that has several stages.  It's generally lots of fun, and one of the guaranteed best weekends in the city every year.

Happy Friday the 13th! Don't let any black cats cross your path, nor break any mirrors, nor step under any ladders or on any cracks.

Back