It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna do around 4 hours today from the house- technically our offices are closed today and Monday but I got volunteered to QC some shit - since I was dumb enough to answer the phone yesterday!!!!! But I was thinking of billing 8 hours for it?

Gonna do around 4 hours today from the house- technically our offices are closed today and Monday but I got volunteered to QC some shit - since I was dumb enough to answer the phone yesterday!!!!! But I was thinking of billing 8 hours for it?
I see nothing wrong with that

I signed up to be in a flash mob for a marriage proposal NEXT FRIDAY! This has been a dream of mine since they became a thing! SO Excited!

Flash mob that is a marriage proposal. Someone didn't offer to propose marriage to me in exchange for my participation. just so we're clear.

I'm in the office today! We'll see how long I last. I'm not feeling that well, but am trying to get some calcs and a drawing done.

we're having prime rib today for lunch. and an ugly christmas sweater contest. i think most will leave after lunch. some are only coming in for lunch. haha.

No posts yet? Probably because it doesn't actually feel like Friday......or does it? :dunno:

This has been an extremely long week and I can't wait to have a beer or ten tonight!
Yes.  It has been a long week.  Sucked up all my vacation except for a day, so back to the grind.  This is when I remember the benefits of being hourly....

Yeah this has been the longest short week I've had in a while...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C2EeuBuWIAALRBC.jpg

My Friday isn't until Saturday.  And Sunday isn't going to be much better.

Back