It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yn2d87fmwfogrgfwiopf.gif

To every last one of y'all.

I will either get this weekend to relax, or will end up working both days. Too soon to tell.

Today is officially not Friday. Guess I'll be here all weekend.

MMMM, Yeah, I'm gonna just go ahead and bump this thread early...

I'm outta the office till Tuesday; this is my Friday. Enjoy the holiday weekend all!!!

This is the final trip. And getting the house back on the market. Realtor n I are not seeing eye to eye

Today is my Tuesday. Supposed to be off for a four day weekend, have already been told I'll be working tomorrow and Saturday.

Working nights has it's benefits - no meetings, fewer people bothering you, being the responsible person, cooler, etc... But the transitions from day to night and night to day suck

Today is Friday. It's also a payday before a long weekend. It doesn't get much better then this.

But the transitions from day to night and night to day suck
True. The only times I've had to work nights it was a 1 to 2 day stint. I wanted to work the day also for the extra pay hours otherwise it just wasn't worth completely screwing up my schedule, so it just sucked.

The times that I've had the night shift for field work, it has been over a couple of weeks, usually from midnight to 9. It does screw up your body clock, but when I was working nights, that meant I had the mornings to do other stuff...like touring the local area.

Back