It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup. Boston and about 5-6 surrounding towns aer under "lock down". In addition to several areas where the suspects lived, went to school, etc. MBTA is down so all events like the Sox game and the Bruins game are cancelled for tonight. They're interviewing a kid at Boston College on TV. They are being told to stay in their rooms. For food, they're being told to eat snacks or make a quick run to the cafe and then go immediately back to their rooms. f'n crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, bitches. AFO to-morr-ow! I'll pick up this work thing again in a little over three days. Enjoy your lonely day in Loserville, losers.

:dance:

:wave2: :w00t: :mf_bounce8: :17: :bananapowerslide: :rotflmao: :Banane20:

:gora: :drunk1: :dancingnaughty: :beerchug: :party-smiley-048: :woot: :bananalama: :multiplespotting: :th_rockon:

Time to GTFO. Guess I won't be starting the engine this weekend, may as well fabricate the headlights brackets and filler panels.

Tomorrows Friday and the 4:00 weekly meeting with our director is cancelled!!! Hallelujah! Where's the Tylenol?

Tomorrow is the grand opening ceremonies, so there isnt really much "work" to worry about...

will be leaving the office early to fly down to visit the g/f this weekend. It should be a nice visit, and I'll get some wrenching in... Having to fly down there with a bag full of tools kinda sucks though.

Back