It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well. it finally happened. My last Friday off. From now on back to regular work schedule. It was a good run.
were you on a 9 day with every other friday off or a 4 day?

I am always slightly a little jealous of those with the alternate schedules...but we live too far away from work to make it a plausible option.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have the 9/80 schedule available to us, unfortunately I live too far away from work to get the schedule to jive. I have just enough time to drop the kids off at daycare when it opens, drive to/from work, to get the kids about 20 minutes vefore daycare closes.

We have the 9/80 schedule available to us, unfortunately I live too far away from work to get the schedule to jive. I have just enough time to drop the kids off at daycare when it opens, drive to/from work, to get the kids about 20 minutes vefore daycare closes.
This!!

I wish i made overtime. last few months been working long days. Unfortunately no OT.

I gotta propose that here! the 9 day schedule is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We got a survey on potentially having an on-site daycare here. I guess a lot of people brought it up in a recent work place of choice survey.

I'm on the 9/80 schedule. It's nice, except on Fridays I have to work (like this one) and take care of both the all-day field inspection AND office work because there's no one to cover me. I've been working 11 hour days with no overtime pay.

9/80 here as well and I love it. The one thing that does suck, though, is that I'm so used to the 3-day weekends now that the 2 day weekends seem waaaayy too short.

Chillin in my hotel suite in the Palm Desert. Happy weekend y'all!

Back