Is this place gonna explode in over a month?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could care less about my name on a banner. As Long as I know I passed that's all that matters.

I don't think spamming your way to 25 was what they had in mind apk.

And as for a coupon to Red Lobster, that might be phushing it. How about free lunch in the dining hall of the nearest engineering school?

Deal. Tech is the closest school to me and they have a lovely "is this meat? is this a vegetable" medley that they run.

Having been on other boards with post counts to get or take part in stuff, you might want to specifiy somewhere (not in that really fast scroll at the top) that it can't be 25 spam posts.

I'll be crawling the walls waiting for results...

at least Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years should make it go a bit faster...

Having been on other boards with post counts to get or take part in stuff, you might want to specifiy somewhere (not in that really fast scroll at the top) that it can't be 25 spam posts.
Yeah, and that all those caught spamming will be dealt with swiftly and painfully.

:tone:

Deal. Tech is the closest school to me and they have a lovely "is this meat? is this a vegetable" medley that they run.
I'm surprised how much dining halls have evolved even since I graduated a few years back.

I've eaten at Vermont Tech a couple times, as we are doing a job there. And I ate at Keene State a couple weeks back when my fiance ran the Keene marathon that was sponsored by the college.

And ****, they had some good eats. Good quality food, and lots of variety. All you can eat, which is great but also explains why there are so many tubby college kids out there.

All they had at my school was a dungeon like cafeteria in the basement. The main campus was a 10 minute walk from the eng school so they had their own little cafeteria. Limited service, and the employees were either ex-cons or mentally retarded folks in a job placement program. Because I'm real comfortable with some dude fresh out of Riker's holding a cleaver.

I had to send it back and complain to the manager a couple of times.

You'd get someone who wasn't exactly playing with a full deck making you a sandwich. They'd get the lettuce everywhere but on your sandwich, and mangle the thing when they cut it.

I'm sure the poor ******* was doing his best, but it was just plain unacceptable on occasion.

Written in a bathroom stall at a college I used to attend: Flush twice...it's a long way to the dining hall! :)

^ They've got that same saying written in a stall at a restaurant I sometimes go to for lunch. Apparently your load is directed to the kitchen instead of the dining hall, according to the statement.

The first time I saw that I laughed so **** hard. Someone else walked in while I was laughing and must have wondering why someone was laughing hysterically while sitting on the pot.

Back