INTRODUCTION

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitton

Reaction score
Hi everybody! Thanks for admitting me in this Community.
Some information on me:
I leave in North East Italy, 90 km from austrian border.
My profession eas EVP, responsible for TK Steel Plants engineering and construction department. I am now retired and have been in EPC contracting and project management for 38 years now. My engineering specialization at University was industrial plant engineering. My working experience was in USA, Africa, Saudi, China, korea (south, obviously😁😁), Russia and all over Europe. My hobbies are mechanics, play music, reading, walking in the mountains. I am married, with three childen, two of which are graduated in engineering. The third is studying medicine and surgery at university.
I am really delighted to be admitted in the Community. Should I be of any support, do not hesitate to contact me. All the best to you all !

Hi everybody! Thanks for admitting me in this Community.
Some information on me:
I leave in North East Italy, 90 km from austrian border.
My profession eas EVP, responsible for TK Steel Plants engineering and construction department. I am now retired and have been in EPC contracting and project management for 38 years now. My engineering specialization at University was industrial plant engineering. My working experience was in USA, Africa, Saudi, China, korea (south, obviously😁😁), Russia and all over Europe. My hobbies are mechanics, play music, reading, walking in the mountains. I am married, with three childen, two of which are graduated in engineering. The third is studying medicine and surgery at university.
I am really delighted to be admitted in the Community. Should I be of any support, do not hesitate to contact me. All the best to you all !
Welcome! I am sure your experience will be quite valuable to the group!

Back