Experiences of Industry 4.0 Modern Technologies in Engineering Consultancy Survey

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samstribling

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am currently working on my Master's thesis at the University of Strathclyde titled "Experiences of Industry 4.0 Modern Technologies in Engineering Consultancy". As part of my research, I have created 2 surveys, one for clients and one for consultants. These surveys aim to gauge opinion and experience on Industry 4.0 engineering methods and modern post-pandemic working practices. This regards remote communication methods such as voice and video calling, as well as collaborative engineering software.
If you are either a client or a consultant with recent experience in the engineering consultancy industry, please take 5 minutes to complete the relative survey linked below. This would be extremely helpful to me and my studies and would be greatly appreciated. I will post my findings here in a few weeks!

Client Survey: Client Experiences of Modern Technologies in Engineering Consultancy
Consultant Survey: Consultant Experiences of Modern Technologies in Engineering Consultancy

Back