Initial License Fee Due

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdids911

Project Engineer
Reaction score
I have been checking the Connecticut Board website everyday since I got the good news. Instead of "Pending", now it says "Initial License Fee Due". What the hell does this mean? I've paid every single thing I needed to pay. 

I have been checking the Connecticut Board website everyday since I got the good news. Instead of "Pending", now it says "Initial License Fee Due". What the hell does this mean? I've paid every single thing I needed to pay. 
After paying all the application and exam fees, I had to pay the RI board the $300 registration fee AFTER passing the PE exam. I'll be paying that $300 every other year.  

After paying all the application and exam fees, I had to pay the RI board the $300 registration fee AFTER passing the PE exam. I'll be paying that $300 every other year.  
Wow, really? Well that sucks. I guess I should just reach out to someone at the CT board? I mean, how else was I supposed to know about this yearly fee.

has the board sent you anything in the mail, or has the online good news been the only contact?  I got information from IL about what to do next several weeks after I found out the results

has the board sent you anything in the mail, or has the online good news been the only contact?  I got information from IL about what to do next several weeks after I found out the results
yeah I just called them. They sent me the package that explains everything, i just haven't gotten it yet. this 2.5 month wait has been rough. 

Paid my initial license fee of $220. Thought I was done, but just checked the CT Licensing Website again, and now, next to my name, is "DIVISION APPROVAL NEEDED". Does anyone know what this means?

Latest posts

Back