Ines Sainz

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter how hot a chick is, some man, somewhere, is tired of putting up with her sh!t.

Ines-Sainz-photo.jpg

Ines-Sainz-Pictures2-400x376.jpg
Let me bring this thread back to its trail.

Thank you, DK. There is no point discussing reality. That is not what this thread is about.

I have to disagree, that she is too skinny.

All joking aside, I see WAY too many women that are too skinny. It's obvious they are not healthy when their arms have that 'stringy' look or their collarbone is sticking out through the skin. That is when someone is too skinny to be healthy.

But in all of her pics, she is full in the arms, legs, etc. and extremely full in the trunk.

She has abs, and in the pic above is 'sucking it in', which makes her look even thinner. But I'd say she is more than healthy.

my $0.02

I have to disagree, that she is too skinny.
All joking aside, I see WAY too many women that are too skinny. It's obvious they are not healthy when their arms have that 'stringy' look or their collarbone is sticking out through the skin. That is when someone is too skinny to be healthy.

But in all of her pics, she is full in the arms, legs, etc. and extremely full in the trunk.

She has abs, and in the pic above is 'sucking it in', which makes her look even thinner. But I'd say she is more than healthy.

my $0.02
i was just commenting on the one picture.

SapperPE said:
Maybe I'm in a minority here, but she's not all that and a bag of potato chips to me. She is definately shapely, but she's not really that hot. I think it has to do with her face or eyes.
I don't think most of the admiring commentary on this thread has much to do with anything above shoulder level. THat's much more a matter of personal opinion.

I fact, I think most of the commentary relates to items below waist level, with a couple notable exceptions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back