I'm signing off....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeysVee

MASTER SPAMMER!
Reaction score
I'm signing off until next week. I just worked my last problem in preparation for this thing! I'm going to take about 1 hour in the morning to slowly flip through the MERM, then I'm going to pack up and head to the hotel.

My 1st cousin passed away this morning so I'm going to try to stay focused and not be distracted Friday...somehow! His funeral will also be Friday...yeah that sucks! :shakehead:

Good luck to everyone taking this thing and thanks to all that have helped me. I'm going to give it everything I got! :p10940623:

Talk to y'all next week! Keep your fingers crossed for us!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sorry to hear about your cousin. They'll be supporting you from above. Do your best to stay focused and remember that your cousin will be pulling for you.

Best of luck. You've done your part by preparing the best you can. Now just go in there and do it for real.

Take care.

best of luck tomorrow joey! we need to have all the original folks with there name on the banner!

According to my coworker who passed PE long time ago that they said their life isn't change too much (only salary difference, but shouldn't be double of your salary now)

I am sorry to hear that but can you postpone your test to Sat.?

Back