Illinois results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are licenses for 493, 494, and 495 now. Looks like they were issued yesterday, 5/24. So either things are starting to get moving, which I'd love to believe, or this method is not as reliable as we hoped.

aadams22 said:
14lkjux.png
Civil/Transportation
Congrats! I'm waiting for my SE results...

Congrats to all that passed!

Environmental Passed, second try (first time I didn't study at all, and this time I wasn't confident, thanks to all that helped)

When can you expect results to be mailed by CTS? I didn't pass according to the website, and was wondering if they break down the results at all so I can study better next time. I unfortunately felt good after taking the examination...

As a follow up question, on the CTS exam site it lists my overal exam results as incomplete for licensure, and my results for the exam as fail. I took the exam proctored in Germany, any thoughts on what "Incomplete for Licensure" means (besides failed)?

likely could also mean that the board hasn't verified your experience as that is part of the licensure process as well...so even if you passed the test didn't have the experience yet it would say that.

I don't have the 4 years experience and mine doesn't say "Incomplete for Licensure" it simply says "closed"

I think "Incomplete for Licensure" simply refers to not passing the exam.

Back