I will come back if everyone is nice this time

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

engineergirl

Reaction score
Last time i was trying to help by letting you know when they came in but a lot of people were mean and said not so nice things

if everyone is nice this time i will be glade to help

we just did comities and licensed 29 people that why we have 2010 expire date

PLS results came in this week so those should be out by next week not sure.

PE have not come in yet

but i will get with my people and try to find out an eta

If you could get an eta, that would be OUTSTANDING engineergirl!

Welcome back, and I was definitely not mean last time, and I for sure will not be this time either!! Thanks for the information!!

If you could get an eta, that would be OUTSTANDING engineergirl!
Welcome back, and I was definitely not mean last time, and I for sure will not be this time either!! Thanks for the information!!
if i went but the last 2 years it will come the week of the 21 i am guessing

Last time i was trying to help by letting you know when they came in but a lot of people were mean and said not so nice thingsif everyone is nice this time i will be glade to help

PE have not come in yet

Thank you very much engineergirl for that info.

Last time i was trying to help by letting you know when they came in but a lot of people were mean and said not so nice thingsif everyone is nice this time i will be glade to help

PE have not come in yet

I forget... which state do you work for again?

oh yeah... thanks for your info, I wish someone from CA board could have given me the scoop when I was waiting for results!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a 1st time test taker in Raleigh, so I didn't give you crap last time. But, I know where you're office is located.... J/K, Love you long time.

Seems to me like a bunch of nervous folks could keep checking the NCBELS website to see if their name is on the license lookup list and leave you alone.

Thanks for the update.

Seems to me like a bunch of nervous folks could keep checking the NCBELS website to see if their name is on the license lookup list and leave you alone.
You obviously haven't read the boards the last couple of weeks before the results come out.

You obviously haven't read the boards the last couple of weeks before the results come out.
I get it.

Are they up yet?

Are they up yet?

Are they up yet?

Are they up yet?

Are they up yet?

Are they up yet?

Are they up yet?

Are they up yet?

Lol...

EGR Girl is anyone isnt nice to you please let me or VTenviro now and it will be taken care of ;)

Enforcer.jpg

Engineergirl, Thanks for helping us out. I apologize for those who were mean last time around...

Back