I have take. The CBT civil exam today 😅😅😅

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John123

Reaction score
Today i took the cbt civil pe it was really sooooo hard more difficult than anything in my life

many question were new never mentioned in EET or school of Pe. Or any other refe

i have solved hundreds of problems but what i saw today is really more more difficult

you have to remember the formulas its not like Paper test open book.

i have headache honestly it was awful experience today

Today i took the cbt civil pe it was really sooooo hard more difficult than anything in my life

many question were new never mentioned in EET or school of Pe. Or any other refe

i have solved hundreds of problems but what i saw today is really more more difficult

you have to remember the formulas its not like Paper test open book.

i have headache honestly it was awful experience today
Currently in SOPE, and just finished Structural lecture. Feel like it was "good luck and Pray" cause no equations are in the book. any advice for these questions.

Currently in SOPE, and just finished Structural lecture. Feel like it was "good luck and Pray" cause no equations are in the book. any advice for these questions.
I did the SOPE weekend bundle and you are correct there is not much Structural in the NCEES reference handbook. I too the Civil Construction CBT on 4/7/22, and passed. Even thought SOPE was not 100% ready and updated for the NCEES reference handbook, it still helped me get in to exam shape. good luck! wishing you all green boxes (passed)

Back